Post and Payment
You will receive an email when your order has been dispatched. On this email it will provide you with the Tracking number for your parcel and it will also inform you what company is responsible for delivery. Enter this tracking number into the courier's website to track your parcel's progress.
When you place an order the processing time commences. As most items are made to order I need time to create, cut and sew your order together. The amount of time it will take to create your order and get it ready to dispatch is called processing time. On average you can expect a wait 1-5 working days for your order to be processed.
You can expect your order to arrive within 1-3 working days once dispatched. Any problems email email@example.com
Orders are sent using the New Zealand Courier Post overnight service.
Love by Chelsea accepts all major debit & Credit cards, PayPal, Laybuy & AfterPay
Comforter's are a great transition tool when beginning child care, going to new places or experiencing potentially unsettling moments. The soft comforter works to soothe senses and provide the child with a sense of belonging, and a little piece of home beside them when they need it the most. The Love by Chelsea Cosy comforter is your baby's new best friend with all the extra comfort your child needs. If your baby has a dummy, the claps section is a great attachment for this and prevents you from loosing the dummy every time it get’s tossed. The most common reason for the Cosy or comforter's is when babies approach 8-9 months of age it is known they go through a strong attachment period to their mother, Cosy's are able to aid this transition especially when it smells just like mum or dad!
Dribble bibs are designed to clasp around your babies neck sitting nicely under the chin. Love by Chelsea dribble bibs are made of 100% cotton (excluding linen products) making them breathable, absorbent and quick drying. Love by Chelsea dribble bibs have been proven effective to relieve and prevent dribble rash and eczema around the chin and neck area of your child due to the breathable and absorbent fabric used.
Love by Chelsea feeder bibs have been designed specifically for extra coverage and made with a stronger, thicker and more durable cotton top to withstand feeding times. Feeder bibs are also backed with cotton toweling making them absorbent which allows them to hold more puree and soft food.
Dribble bibs and feeder bibs are designed and recommended to fit best from 4 months to 3+ years.
This is only a recommendation as it all depends on the size and rate that your child grows, however they are designed to grow alongside your child.
On average your child will start teething anywhere between 5 months to 2 years of age. Some children start even younger! When teething commences you can expect excess dribble which is not always, but often accompanied with sore swollen gums and a passion for chewing. A great kit to combat teething is to have great dribble bibs to soak up the excess saliva and of course you need teething rings on standby! Teething rings are excellent for your baby to chew on as it is not always safe to allow your child to chew on anything and everything. Love by Chelsea teething rings are designed with safety in mind with minimal attachments and a safe food grade silicone ring which is easily cleaned. To learn more about teething rings have a read on the product description.
1. Silicone is softer and more malleable making it more exciting for baby to chew on!
2. When your baby's gums are sore the silicone ring has a bit of flex, making it softer to chew on than wood.
3. Silicone is easier to clean, and quick to dry with minimal grooves and no chance of dents or chips in the future which makes it much more hygienic, durable and safe.
4. Wood is porous and has the potential to harbor bacteria which is not visible, silicone however is not and can not harbor bacteria when cleaned properly.
5. Wooden rings have the potential to naturally decay, weaken and break when dropped or thrown by your baby, where silicone will simply always bounce.
6. Silicone rings can be placed in the fridge or freezer and hold's the coolness for longer.
7. Lastly silicone rings are more grippy making it easier for your child to grasp, the extra grippiness also holds onto the fabric preventing the ring from slipping around.
Not at this stage, however you can count on finding me at Baby expo's and the baby show.