Enchanted garden teething ring
Amazing for those teething troubles as the ring massages and soothes the gums as your baby chews.
Every time your baby takes a bite it relieves all the built up pressure in the gums, to make it even more soothing the ring can be placed in the fridge or freezer adding the cooling effect.
The bunny ears add a soft sensory experience for your baby and it doubles as a softer piece to chew on if their gums are really tender. Of course the ears also work on absorbing all that dribble running off the ring to!
Teething rings can be used as a sensory toy from birth, you will know when your child is teething because they will start chewing on it! The most common age teething begins is between 6 months to 2 years of age.
Why Silicone instead of wood?
1. Silicone is softer and more malleable making it more exciting for babies to chew on!
2. When your babies gums are sore the silicone ring has a bit of flex, making it softer to chew on than wood.
3. Silicone is easier to clean, and quick to dry with minimal grooves and no chance of dents or chips in the future which makes it much more hygenic, durable and safe.
4. Wood is porous and has the potential to harbour bacteria which is not visable, silicone however is not.
5. Wooden rings have the potential to naturally decay, weaken and break when dropped or thrown by your baby, where silicone will simply bounce.
6. Silicone rings can be placed in the fridge or freezer and hold the coolness for longer.
7. Lastly silicone rings are more grippy making it easier for your child to grasp, the extra grippiness also holds onto the fabric preventing the ring from slipping around.
For the perfect teething combo grab a dribble bib to keep your babies shirt dry during this trying process!
*** Materials: ***
-The ears are 100% cotton including a thick absorbent towel backing.
-Rings are 100% food grade silicone and are free from BPA, Lead, Cadmium, Phthalates, PVC and Latex.
*** Care instructions ***
Bunny ears easily unwrap and can be placed in washing machine while the silicone ring is washed in warm, soapy water.
• Do not bleach or tumble dry the bunny ears.
• Unwrap ears and place on a Cool, gentle machine wash.
• Hand wash silicone ring in hot soapy water & dry.
*** Other info ***
Please note due to the nature of handmade items the product fabric used will vary slightly, for example the animals or print on the fabric will be varied due to their size.
Dimensions: 45mm inner diameter